From the Ministry of industry and Technology:
NOTIFICATION OF AMENDMENTS TO THE PRIORITY PRODUCT LIST COMMUNIQUE
Article 1-Article 3 of the priority product list communiqué published in the Official Gazette dated 18/9/2019 and numbered 30892 has been changed as follows.
“Article 3 – (1) with the aim of increasing the value-added production in Turkey with Priority Product List, 11th development plan, which is designated medium-high and high technology sectors, the focus in increasing domestic production, or maintaining production capacity, priority will be given to determine the products that is intended.
(2) medium-high and high technology Level Chemistry (NACE Code 20), Pharmaceuticals (NACE Code 21), manufacture of medical and dental equipment (Nace Code 3250), Computer, Electronic and optical (NACE Code 26) electrical equipment (NACE Code 27), Machinery (NACE code 28) and transport equipment (NACE Codes 29 and 30), which are of critical importance for the development of the sector in the sector or sectors selected from among the products of the other products in terms of sectors, in the form of a list annexed to this communiqué are announced.
(3) lists; foreign trade data, global competition conditions, local and global demand trend, domestic production competence and capacity, contribution to sectoral and inter-sectoral technological development are determined by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
(4) products can be defined in the form of product codes, product qualities or technologies used at different levels, taking into account industry-specific dynamics.
(5) priority products related to the chemical sector are identified in the list contained in Annex-1.
(6) priority products related to the pharmaceutical sector are identified in the list contained in Annex-2.
(7) priority products for the production of medical and dental equipment are identified in the list contained in Annex-3.
(8) priority products related to the Computer, Electronics and optics sector are identified in the list contained in Annex-4.
(9) priority products for the Electrical Equipment sector are identified in the list contained in Annex-5.
(10) priority products related to the machinery sector are identified in the list contained in Annex-6.
(11) priority products related to the transport sector are identified in the list contained in Annex-7.
(12) priority products related to other sectors are identified in the list contained in Annex-8.”
Article 2-annex-1 of the same communiqué has been amended as attached and Annex-2, Annex-3, Annex-4, Annex-5, Annex-6, Annex-7 and Annex-8 have been added to the same communiqué.
Article 3-this communique shall enter into force on the date of publication.
Article 4-the provisions of this communique are executed by the Minister of Industry and Technology.
Date Number Of The Official Gazette Published In The Notification 18/9/2019 30892
Click here for attachments. https://www.resmigazete.gov.tr/eskiler/2021/02/20210227-2-1.pdf