Saturday, November 14, 2020
Tuesday, November 17, 2020, a seminar on the "state-sponsored commercial receivables insurance" system, which guarantees and meets a significant part of its receivables from the state-sponsored pool, will be held over the internet at 14:00 on Tuesday, if SMEs cannot collect their receivables. The invitation for the seminar is presented in the appendix.
President Of Our Union M. Turkish reinsurance A. with Rifat HisarcıklıoğluP. "Updated state-sponsored commercial receivables insurance "will be discussed in the seminar, which will be held with the participation of General Manager Selva Eren, and at the end of the seminar, the questions of SMEs on this issue will be answered.
Participation is free.
Turgutlu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
State-Sponsored Commercial Receivables Insurance Information Seminar
(Webinar – Via The Internet)
Tuesday, November 17, 2020-14: 00
Address for participation in the seminar: http://webinar.tobb.org.tr
President of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey M. Turkish reinsurance A. with Rifat HisarcıklıoğluP.
At the seminar, which will be held with the participation of General Manager Selva Eren “ " updated
State-sponsored commercial receivables insurance” will be explained, and at the end of the seminar, the topic of SMEs
his questions about it will be answered.
you can join at the link.
Participation is free to all members.
What is the state-sponsored commercial receivables insurance system for SMEs?
Government-Sponsored Commercial Receivables Insurance;
- Guarantees the receivables of SMEs,
- If SMEs cannot collect their receivables, it is an insurance system that covers a significant part of their receivables by the state-sponsored receivables insurance pool. With this system, the risk of non-payment of debt arising from futures sales that are not linked to any collateral is guaranteed.
Who can benefit from the state-sponsored commercial receivables insurance system for SMEs
Businesses in all sectors with a total annual turnover of up to 125 million rubles from domestic sales are covered.
What are the benefits of credit insurance?
- Protects SMEs against the risk of non-payment of commercial debts.
- Allows you to manage risks in the most reliable way in your business activities.
- Prevents receivables that are not paid on the specified date after the futures sale from causing SME trouble and disrupting cash flows.
- Eliminates disruptions in firms ' forward-looking financial plans.
Contact: email@example.com, 0312 218 24 31
STATE-SPONSORED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE INSURANCE SEMINAR