COASTAL ENGINEERING ASIA CONFERENCE LIMITED SEATS AUGUST 2015, SINGAPORE
Coastal engineering has become increasingly important over the years. With more and more coasts development in the rise, such as ports, harbors and waterfront, many engineering problems including the interaction between interventions and man-made challenges have to be tackled. Experience and knowledge gained from successful coastal development proves that it is better to work with the nature rather than against it. Since the coastline of ASEAN countries is approximately 173,000 kilometers, there is a great sea of opportunity to unlock!
THIS UNIQUE CONFERENCE WILL BRING DELEGATES THE BENEFITS OF:
• Hearing from the successful coastal projects.
• Gauging the key benefits of using soil compression method to strengthen soil.
• Mastering effective and cost-saving excavation and sediment disposal methods.
• Learning new innovations, techniques and technologies in marine structure engineering and construction.
• Exploring the advances in the field of design and construction of coastal structures.